Sunday, November 9, 2014

Emily Outfit Designs and Small Update

Hey everyone, it's been a while. I'm sorry I still haven't gotten around to finishing off the edits on "The Locker Room" set yet. I've been quite busy with some IRL work and some behind the scenes world building for the Emily Story and other related secret projects that I'll talk more about soon.

My Current ETA on "The Locker Room" is some time in the next week. Most likley the next 3 days. But that's what I said last time so I can't 100% confirm it. Maybe It'll be out tonight. If it's been more than 3 days somebody just nag me! While I'm usually 100% busy sometimes It'll be the case that I actually forget that It stilll needs to be finished and will work on something else so If It's not up in 3 days just post here and tell me to get a move on already :D.

What I thought I'd do is share some more unreleased concepts/designs from the behind the scenes of the upcoming "Emily's Negotiation" story. Below are all of the Costumes/outfits that Andi and I considered for her to wear in the first scene of the story.


imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Of course, we finally settled on just the plain suit shown below as we felt it best fit with Emily's personality. Not to mention she's changed a little since her encounter with the zombies and prefers more provocative attire. But more on that Later.


imagebam.com

Which outfit designs are your favourite? Maybe We'll get to see her in one of the unused designs in some other set.

"The Locker Room" Coming Soon. For reals this time. Thanks for the support!

~ Jimjim

9 comments:

  1. Woohoo , can't wait with the Locker Room :)

    I definitely liked this one though: http://www.imagebam.com/image/3a911f319363317 A microkini top and short micro skirt with g strings?

    By the way will the Locker Room feature the full nelson position I suggested before? (This one http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=788611 and http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1263206). Or if not , did you check if it was possible to do though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the Comment, Yes I did look into using the Full Nelson position.

      While It isn't featured in The Locker Room I will be using it in another set. Not sure which one yet though. Might be featured in Phoebe vs the Hobgoblin

      Delete
    2. Thanks for looking into it! I appreciate that. Ok then but I am still looking forward to the Locker Room nonetheless. Phoebe vs Hobgoblin? Sounds good.

      Hope I'm not bothering but can you also use the full nelson in Emily's negotiation seeing it has a hundred pages of hardcore action? I find Emily to be really hot and she looks like she can use the full nelson treatment! Unless the script Andi has written wouldn't allow it....If I remember correctly the Giant is there but it's not possible with her as his hands are too big for the headlock. The Kregan and Grey are also there right? I could suggest a front view of the full nelson by any of those two monsters and then next panel the other one joins in to give her a DP full nelson.

      Delete
    3. Grey and Kregan are up first in scene 1 so this could be a good opportunity, I'll see, I'll definitely look into it. I can probably squeeze a couple of images of that in at some point. If not in scene one than in scene two.

      Delete
    4. Alright, thanks! Now, I've got a few questions about Emily's negotiation How many pages are scene 1 and scene 2... are they the same amount of pages as your usual long sets at 50+? And is there a scene 3 per chance if there's even more planned?

      Any chanc you use this oufit of hers for scene 2? http://www.imagebam.com/image/3a911f319363317

      Delete
    5. As I've mostly revealed here:http://jimjim-renders.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/announcement-emilys-negotiation.html

      Emily's Negotiation is the Name of the story and It has about 6-7 Scenes That are still being written Each scene will be it's own release. Scene 1 will be the longest and it will have over 100 images. Not sure on the image counts for the others but It depends on how the story is written for that scene.

      Beyond Emily's Negotiation. We have plans to continue her story. What happens though is still being decided and can't really be revealed yet as it would reveal the plot of Negotiations. But we do have quite a few things we want to do. The future of Jimjim's Render seems very Sci-fi focused I'll say that at-least. That's not to mean that I won't be touching the other "time periods" but the larger story projects that I'm working on will be more sci-fi oriented.

      As for scene two we already have an outfit decided for that as well. And for the rest of the scenes... Well she won't be needing clothes ;)

      Delete
    6. That clears up my questions. Best of luck in your endeavors. Cheers. And awesome to see the locker room up. Will have a go at it later in the evening ;)

      Delete
  2. I just want to say that I love your work and your Emily character! Out of all the outfits, the silver one piece bathing suit is the best. http://www.imagebam.com/image/aedd33319323536

    I personally think that accessories are too much out of all the other choices. They seem to be a distraction to your model. Perhaps just adding a waist and thigh belt to your original outfit would be enough.

    Once again JimJim, your work rocks! I look forward to seeing what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the Comment. What you said about there being too many distractions is exactly why we went with just the plain suit for the story.

      Delete